I, Tora Athene, Principal Diviner for Pagan Muses, believe that being able to provide divinatory services is a great honor. Though it can be fun, it is something that I take very seriously. I do not claim to be a Psychic or a Medium, nor do I claim to predict the future. My words serve as insight into the possibilities and probable outcomes that can be interpreted however the Querent chooses. Nothing said during a reading is final, nothing is set in stone.
The Querent is the one who is ultimately responsible for his/her actions and life choices. Therefore, it is the Querent who shapes his/her future.
As a Diviner, and a Consultant, I am here to help you, to provide you with guidance. I am not here to judge you or to dictate what you should do next. I can only offer my opinion and advice.
Code of Ethics for Divination Services
- I will serve the best interests of my clients. And as such, I will conduct my professional activities without causing or intending to cause harm.
- I will remain professional and objective throughout the engagement.
- I will treat all of my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- Notwithstanding the above statement, I will not knowingly read for anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- I will not do a reading for someone the Querent does not have a direct relationship with.
- I will keep confidential the names of my clients and all information shared and/or discussed during reading sessions, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law. Please be advised that there are circumstances where I would be legally obligated to report to the relevant authorities. These circumstances include, but are not limited to: a client intending to inflict self-harm, the client intends to harm others, or the client has committed a crime.
- I will recommend that clients consult with a licensed professional with respect to seeking advice of a legal, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
- In the event of in-person readings, I will not conduct a reading if an individual appears to be seriously ill, intoxicated, or suffering the effects of drug use.
- I will ensure my clients understand that all readings are for entertainment purposes only.
- All fees will be discussed with my clients in advance. Should a client wish to proceed beyond the session or arrangement originally agreed upon, all additional fees will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties prior to proceeding.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading, regardless of prior consent. However, I do ask that clients honor the Pagan Muses Cancellation Policy, which is below.
*** Notice to Clients ***
Pagan Muses Cancellation Policy
Individual Reading Sessions
- All requests to reschedule or cancel a reading session must be submitted and received at least seven (7) days in advance.
Readings for Events
- All requests to reschedule or cancel an event booking must be submitted and received at least seven (7) days in advance.
Please be advised that failure to provide us with adequate notice may result in you being charged a cancellation fee of up to 35.00%.