I, Sorcerer Aio, Magickal Practitioner and Consultant for Pagan Muses, believe that Spell Crafting and Casting is a Sacred Art. It is something that I take very seriously. My words serve as insight into the possibilities and probable outcomes that can be interpreted however the Querent chooses. Nothing said during a Consultation is final, nothing is set in stone.
The Querent is the one who is ultimately responsible for his/her actions and life choices. Therefore, it is the Querent who shapes his/her future.
As a Sorcerer, a Consultant, and a Spiritual Advisor, I am here to help you, to provide you with guidance. I am here to help your intention and dreams to come to fruition through means of metaphysical manipulation. With every spell consult there will be several things that the person must physically do to bring the spell to pass. As I am the conduit for the energy, you as the Querent are the means to it Manifesting.
Code of Ethics
- I will serve the best interests of my clients.
- While I will not cast a curse for another practitioner, crafting a ritual for one to be done may be requested on a case by case basis.
- I will remain professional and objective throughout the engagement.
- I will treat all of my clients with equal respect, regardless of their origin, race, religion, gender, age, or sexual preference.
- Notwithstanding the above statement, I will not knowingly cast or provide spiritual advice for anyone under the age of eighteen (18).
- I will not do a spell for someone the Querent does not have a direct relationship with.
- I will keep confidential the names of my clients and all information shared and/or discussed during Consultations, unless otherwise requested by the client or required by a court of law. Please be advised that there are circumstances where I would be legally obligated to report to the relevant authorities. These circumstances include, but are not limited to: a client intending to inflict self-harm, the client intends to harm others, or the client has committed a crime of a physical nature.
- I will recommend that clients consult with a licensed professional with respect to seeking advice of a legal, medical, or psychological nature that I am not qualified to provide.
- In the event of in-person consultations, I will not provide any services if an individual appears to be seriously ill, intoxicated, or suffering the effects of drug use.
- All fees will be discussed with my clients in advance. Should a client wish to proceed beyond the consultation or arrangement originally agreed upon, all additional fees will be discussed and agreed upon by both parties prior to proceeding.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their consultation, regardless of prior consent. However, I do ask that clients honor the Pagan Muses Cancellation Policy.